Poker Forum - Tips For Poker Message Board  

Go Back   Poker Forum - Tips For Poker Message Board > Sports Forum > General Sports Forum
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-09-2011, 02:35 PM
Silver Member

labosz is on a distinguished road
Question Betting at IBCBET

hey guys, are there any serious sports punters here? i was wondering whether anyone could recommend me an agent to sign up at ibcbet with, heard a lot of good stuff about this bookie.
Old 11-14-2011, 03:59 PM
Silver Member

morpheus is on a distinguished road
never look for an agent in the forums, you're just asking to get ripped off. google up some legit company instead, i've opened my account almost a year ago with bonusbonusbonus and can't complain. there are dozens of frauds out there, so i would recommend them, never had any reason to complain bout our cooperation.
Old 01-20-2012, 01:19 PM
Silver Member

halle1221 is on a distinguished road
yeah good bookmaker also I tried in past few days a game from their live streaming tv is called Number Game very entertaining, the rules are almost like bingo but way more fun
Old 06-07-2012, 04:10 PM
Silver Member

IBCBET it really great, a week ago, I visited bet-ibc.com and I used the test account on the site to log on ibcbet, at the first look, nothing impressive, a normal betting website with sports (football, horses, etc. ..) poker and many many more . But in the next couple of days I received an email from bet-ibc.com which gives me another test account this time a little more complex, namely an account to access all options without money , only after I got this account I’ve seen the true potential of ibcbet, so I really found what great odds on Asian Handicap are. I recommend you join bet-ibc.com and ask for a test account, I was amazed by it )
Old 07-10-2012, 04:30 PM
Silver Member

thankx

thnks you guys. I decided to give it a go so i joined IBCBET. They are very good and they move fast. I had some problems when I created the account but the support staff was there to help me with my problem. As it turned out there was a problem on my side. Anyway... can you tell me please what is the winning limit?
Old 08-20-2012, 04:13 PM
Silver Member

I found out for myself that the wager limit is 30k on a single event, I hope that in the future I'll be able to get limited on ibcbet))))
Old 08-29-2012, 04:21 PM
Silver Member

it would be great if I would have the money to bet 30k